We are excited to announce that as from Thursday 2nd September we will be re opening our drop in facility on a Tuesday and Thursday each week!
Children’s Storehouse is now able to accept donations of the following items ONLY:
- Highchairs (urgent need) Stairgates (urgent need)
- Cots and moses baskets and stands (no mattresses)
- Baby and toddler toys particularly those that encourage development. For example play food, tea sets, cooking pots, baby dolls, dolls prams. and farm/zoo animals (not too small due to choking hazard)
- Children and baby clothes WINTER CLOTHES ONLY
- Good condition shoes especially school shoes.
- Baby monitors
- Sterilisers particularly electric
- Electric breast pumps
- Baby bouncer chairs
- Baby baths
Please click the ‘get in touch’ button below to email or call as donation drop offs are still by appointment only.
PLEASE DONATE ALL SCHOOL UNIFORM TO UNIFORM STORE PLYMOUTH. EMAIL HELLO@UNIFORMSTOREPLYMOUTH.CO.UK
The Children’s Storehouse collects good quality baby and children’s equipment, toys, books, clothing for all ages of children, cots / single beds, bed linen and towels. We rely on the kindness and support of the general public as well as local organisations for donations.
These items are given free of charge to disadvantaged families in crisis need who have been referred to us by a network of agencies and carers within Plymouth. Families come to our drop-in at the Vineyard Centre to collect items, and we also provide free refreshments with homemade cakes, and craft activities and toys for the children.
Our aim is to show love and provide practical support to vulnerable families in need in our local community. Everything we give or do is unconditional and free of charge.
To receive support please obtain a referral letter from your GP, health visitor, social worker, or support worker.